Pssst … we’ve got a secret. You have beautiful skin. Don’t see it? That doesn’t mean it isn’t there. Your beautiful skin could be in hiding. A chemical peel can help you rediscover stunning skin again. Call today and schedule yours.
How Can a Chemical Peel Help Me Discover Beautiful Skin?
A chemical peel removes the outermost layers of skin to even out skin tone, minimize fine lines, and reveal younger looking skin. Many skin conditions can be improved with a series of chemical peels.
A chemical peel can:
- Fade brown spots, age spots, sun spots, and melasma.
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Reduce the appearance of sun damage.
- Treat certain types of acne.
- Improve the appearance of mild scars.
- Smooth rough skin.
- Improve skin tone.
- Brighten dull, tired skin.
Chemical Peels: Depth Matters
We offer superficial, TCA, and Phenol peels at the New Orleans Center for Aesthetics and Plastic Surgery. Lighter, superficial peels are performed in our MedSpa by our aesthetician, Gena. Dr. Hendrick and Dr. Velargo perform deeper TCA and Phenol Peels. Lighter peels typically require more treatments for a more subtle result, while deeper peels require downtime and provide more dramatic change.
- Superficial Peels- We offer a variety of superficial peels, including glycolic acid, salicylic acid, and Jessner’s peels. These peels are ideal for maintenance or can be performed in a series for more advanced skin improvement. Superficial peels typically require no downtime after treatment.
- TCA Peels- TCA peels utilize varying concentrations of trichloroacetic acid. These peels range from superficial to medium in depth. Expect pink, flaky skin for 1-3 days after treatment.
- Phenol Peels- The Phenol peel is a deep chemical peel. As this treatment is invasive, careful monitoring is needed during and after treatment. You will need some downtime to recover, but results are impressive with just one treatment.
Discover your best skin. Come in for a chemical peel.