Listen up, men. Plastic surgery isn’t just for the ladies. Man or woman, plastic surgery can help you achieve the body of your dreams. Shape, sculpt, and rejuvenate with a little help from the New Orleans Center for Aesthetics and Plastic Surgery. You’re going to look great!
Favorite Cosmetic Procedures for Men
Both men and women can benefit from cosmetic surgery, but they do so a little differently. Women tend to choose procedures like breast augmentation or liposuction to enhance their feminine curves, while men opt for different treatments that tend to enhance their masculinity.
Here are some top treatments for men:
- Hair Restoration- Thinning hair? If you have male pattern baldness, we can help you rediscover a full head of hair. Dr. Velargo specializes in a variety of different hair transplantation methods, including follicular unit transplantation and scalp flap transplantation. He also uses prescription and medical therapies for hair loss. If you’re losing your hair, come see Dr. Velargo and discuss your options.
- Male Breast Reduction- Gynecomastia is a condition that can affect males at any age. It is the result of the overdevelopment of one or both breasts. This condition can be embarrassing, but it is highly treatable. Dr. Hendrick can treat this condition using a variety of techniques to shape and reform the breasts, reduce nipple size, and more. He’ll create a surgical plan to create your ideal look.
- Body Lift- Men who have lost a substantial amount of weight can often benefit from a body lift. This procedure lifts and tightens the excess skin that often remains after bariatric surgery or massive weight loss. You’ve worked hard to drop the pounds—reward yourself with a body lift.
- Liposuction- Lipo isn’t just for the ladies. Men can use it to create sculpted abs, eliminate a double chin, and more. If you have stubborn pockets of unwanted fat, liposuction can help you achieve your ideal body.
- Dermal Fillers- Don’t forget minimally invasive options for men. Dermal fillers can restore facial volume, shape, and contour as well as fill in wrinkles. In just 15 minutes you can rejuvenate your look with dermal fillers. We offer a wide range of fillers including Restylane, Juvederm, and many others.
- Kybella- Double chin? You don’t need surgery to correct it. Kybella is a new, FDA approved treatment for submental fullness (fat underneath the chin). Kybella is an injectable treatment that destroys fat cells for lasting results. This one treatment can dramatically improve your profile and the definition of your jawline.
- Botox- Another great minimally invasive option for men, Botox is beloved by our male patients (some even call it “Brotox”). This treatment can smooth out wrinkles caused by muscle activity (like frown lines, forehead wrinkles, etc.). Since Botox is minimally invasive with no downtime, it is the perfect treatment for busy professionals.
Give us a call and enjoy a more masculine body and/or face through male plastic surgery.