Click below for other views of this patient
This woman, in her late 40’s, desired more youthful appearing face and neck, improved chin projection for better facial harmony, more open eyes, treatment of the under eye bags, and less wrinkles. She is a smoker and lives near the beach.
- Her surgery took Dr. Velargo approximately 4 hours to perform while the patient was under conscious sedation (IV and oral medicines as well as local anesthesia are administered in such a way that the patient is completely relaxed and pain free but still breathing on his/her own). However, this also could have been performed under general anesthesia because the type of anesthesia used varies from patient to patient.
- At approximately 3 weeks, this patient was able to wear makeup to cover any remaining signs of the procedure (this may also vary from patient to patient).
- Note the tremendous improvement in her facial harmony, skin quality, jowling, midface, and neck line. Additionally, note the improvement in her upper lids and lower eyelid bags.
- All scars are well camouflaged by hair or natural skin creases.
- Her results are natural, and she doesn’t have the “windblown” appearance that many surgeons produce. Dr. Velargo takes care to perform conservative surgery to produce natural appearing results.