Losing weight is a lot of work. If you’ve lost a substantial amount of weight (either through bariatric surgery or natural methods), you may feel a bit disappointed in the excess skin that often remains after weight loss. Finish your transformation with a body lift. This procedure can help you shed excess skin, discover your best body, and feel more confident after weight loss. Contact us today to learn more!
What Is a Body Lift?
A body lift is a series of surgical procedures performed to shape and contour the body after massive weight loss. A body lift can consist of many different procedures, including:
- Liposuction- Remove stubborn fat pockets and excess fat.
- Tummy Tuck- Remove excess skin in the abdominal area and tighten abdominal muscles.
- Buttock Lift- Remove excess skin on the buttocks for a smoother, tighter appearance.
- Thigh Lift- Remove excess skin and fat from the thighs for a tighter, more youthful appearance.
- Breast Lift- Lift sagging breast tissues and reshape the breast.
- Male Breast Reduction- Remove excess skin, fat, and tissue from the male breast area.
- Breast Augmentation- Restore a full appearance to deflated breasts.
- Arm Lift- Remove excess skin in the arm area.
Your treatment will be custom-tailored to your specific needs and problem areas. We’ll work with you to create your body contouring plan after weight loss. Procedures can often be combined, minimizing downtime from your surgeries.
What Can a Body Lift Do for Me?
A body lift can help you finish your weight loss transformation, but this procedure isn’t just cosmetic. Many practical benefits come from a body lift, including:
- Exercise More Comfortably- Exercise is a key component in maintaining your weight loss results long term. With a body lift, it can be easier and more comfortable to exercise, helping you to stick to your new weight.
- Clothing Fits Better- Many weight loss patients have long dreamed of wearing certain clothing styles, but find that they cannot due to their excess skin. A body lift will give you more options for clothing and often improves the way clothing looks, fits, and feels.
- Lose Those Final Pounds- Excess skin can be heavy. A body lift can help you drop those final pounds.
- Eliminate Uncomfortable Rashes/Odor- Many patients experience rashes and odor underneath their excess skin folds. A body lift can eliminate rashes and odor associated with loose, hanging skin.
Are you ready to learn more about a body lift? Call and schedule your consultation today!