Dr. Velargo and Dr. Hendrick who are fellowship trained Plastic Surgeons that founded and co-own The New Orleans Center for Aesthetics and Plastic Surgery join eHealth Radio and the Plastic Surgery Channel. They are both here to talk about why 2 surgeons are better than 1.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guests Dr. Velargo and Dr. Hendrick discuss the following:
- What are the advantages for patients to work with a practice where the surgeons have unique specializations on different body parts?
- When vetting a plastic surgeon, what are the main points to research?
- What procedures can be done in conjunction with one another? Is it safer? Is it more cost effective?
- What is recovery like for doing multiple procedures at once?
- What are the most important questions to ask your plastic surgeon?