Sagging skin, hollow cheeks, wrinkles, and lost volume… if you can see the signs of aging in your face, come on in the New Orleans Center for Aesthetics and Plastic Surgery and ask about dermal fillers. Non-surgical and minimally invasive, these treatments can restore a youthful look without downtime. Which dermal filler is right for you? Keep reading to learn more about our many available options.
Which Dermal Filler Is Best for Mature Skin?
Our patients often ask, “Which filler is the best filler?” The answer is simple… they all are. We use a wide range of dermal fillers because each product has its advantages. If we were to just choose one, our patients would miss out on the versatility and options that we can offer by using several different fillers. Each filler has its strengths and works best in certain applications. Come in for a consultation and we can help you decide which filler (or combination of fillers) is best for your problem areas.
A Look at Several of Our Top Fillers
To help you better understand the strengths and benefits of some of our top fillers, we’ve put together a quick list comparing them. We can give you more detailed information about each product during your consultation.
- Belotero: This filler is injected very superficially and is often the best choice for very fine lines and wrinkles. Some fillers can cause skin discoloration (Tyndall effect) when injected close to the skin, but Belotero does not. It creates a very smooth look since the molecular structure of the product is distributed more evenly throughout the skin than other fillers.
- Juvederm: A very versatile filler, Juvederm can be used to fill in lines and wrinkles, restore volume around the mouth, plump the lips, fill in creases, etc. It is a smooth gel hyaluronic acid filler with results that can last 6-8 months or more.
- Radiesse: Radiesse is often called a non-surgical facelift because of its ability to lift and revolumize. It works by providing a support structure for the skin into which your own natural collagen can grow and by stimulating collagen production. Results are instant and continue to improve with time.
- Restylane: The Restylane family of fillers (Restylane, Restylane Silk, Restylane Lyft, etc.) are excellent options for mature skin. Each filler is designed to treat specific areas and to address common problems associated with aging. Our patients love the natural looking results.
- Voluma: Juvederm Voluma restores lost facial volume, especially in the mid-cheek area. This filler is injected deeply and can last up to two years with a single treatment.
Revitalize your aging skin with dermal fillers. Treatment is completely non-surgical and many patients return immediately to their regular activities. Call us today at 504-533-8848 and schedule your appointment.