Thinking about your breast augmentation can be exciting! You will finally have the breasts you’ve always wanted and you most likely can’t wait to wear tight fitting clothes that will show off your new curves. However, before you can confidently wear your new breasts, you will have to go through a recovery period. The good news? It doesn’t have to be overwhelming! Check out our seven must-knows about breast augmentation recovery:
- You will feel tightness, soreness, and swelling.
- Pain medication will be prescribed.
- You should wear a fitted surgical bra for several weeks after surgery.
- Incisions must be cleaned every day.
- Stitches will be removed during your post-operative examination.
- You can return to work after 7-10 days.
- Avoid exercise and heavy lifting for 4-6 weeks.
Schedule your breast augmentation consultation at New Orleans Centers for Aesthetic and Plastic Surgery, here.