New Orleans Center for Aesthetics and Plastic Surgery created an infographic that describes five things everyone considering Kybella should know.
- 1. Kybella is the only FDA approved non-surgical injectable option for treating double chins.
- 2. Kybella is the brand name for deoxycholic acid, which is a naturally occurring molecule in our bodies that aids in metabolizing fat.
- 3. Kybella is a great option for younger patients with good skin elasticity who desire improvement with minimal downtime.
- 4. Treatments are often very quick and can be performed within about 30 minutes. Most patients typically need 2-4 treatments.
- 5. Results theoretically last forever, because the fat cells that are dissolved are destroyed and no longer able to store excess fat.
For more things you should know about Kybella and to see if you are a good candidate, contact New Orleans Center for Aesthetic and Plastic Surgery today for your in-person consultation.